GreatOutdoors.com Search

Everest 2008

  • File Not found on S3 server:
    array (
      'int' => 403,
    )
  • File Not found on S3 server:
    array (
      'int' => 403,
    )
  • File Not found on S3 server:
    array (
      'int' => 403,
    )
  • File Not found on S3 server:
    array (
      'int' => 403,
    )

Back in Kathmandu

By Dave Hahn - May 31st, 2008 8:04 am GMT -0700
Found in:

All the Way Down to Phakding, Lukla Tomorrow

By Dave Hahn - May 30th, 2008 8:53 am GMT -0700
Found in:

Everest Season Ends: Dave Calls from Pangboche on the Trek Out

By Dave Hahn - May 29th, 2008 8:44 am GMT -0700
Found in:

Last Night at Base Camp

By Mark Tucker - May 28th, 2008 8:11 am GMT -0700
Found in:

Starting the Last Trip Through the Icefall

By Dave Hahn - May 27th, 2008 8:04 pm GMT -0700
Found in:

Dave Hahn Back at Advance Base After His Tenth Everest Summit

By Dave Hahn - May 27th, 2008 7:38 am GMT -0700
Found in:

Summit Climbers Almost down to South Col

By Mark Tucker - May 26th, 2008 10:16 pm GMT -0700
Found in:

Summit Transmission

By Dave Hahn - May 26th, 2008 8:35 pm GMT -0700
Found in:

Dave and Nicky on Top, with the Crew

By Mark Tucker - May 26th, 2008 8:29 pm GMT -0700
Found in:

No Poetry this Time

By Mark Tucker - May 26th, 2008 8:23 pm GMT -0700
Found in:

Climb Going Well, In Good Conditions

By Mark Tucker - May 26th, 2008 8:21 pm GMT -0700
Found in:

On the Traverse Between South Summit and Hillary Step

By Mark Tucker - May 26th, 2008 5:10 pm GMT -0700
Found in:

On to the South Summit in Pretty Good Conditions

By Mark Tucker - May 26th, 2008 3:06 pm GMT -0700
Found in:

Dave, Nicky at The Balcony

By Mark Tucker - May 26th, 2008 3:04 pm GMT -0700
Found in:

Climbers Leave the South Col, Summit Attempt is On

By Mark Tucker - May 26th, 2008 11:01 am GMT -0700
Found in:

Second Try for Top is On for 11 p.m. Nepal Time

By Mark Tucker - May 26th, 2008 8:54 am GMT -0700
Found in:

Dave Prepares for Summit Bid, Mark Writes Poetry

By Mark Tucker - May 26th, 2008 7:37 am GMT -0700
Found in:

Dave Ready for Summit Bid if Weather Permits

By Mark Tucker - May 26th, 2008 5:27 am GMT -0700
Found in:

Waiting Out Weather at the South Col, May Try for Summit Again Tonight

By Dave Hahn - May 25th, 2008 7:13 pm GMT -0700
Found in:

© 2011 GreatOutdoors.com